Frontend Demo: click here
Administration Demo: click here
- Set Reference ID – put a combination of numbers and/or letters which will make it easier for you to search and organize your Adverts (for example app1, car01 and similar…)
- Choose Sale Type – this is just a description text for your Advert
- Price – this is a default price for your advert and it does not depend on the day or a period of the year, you can override it with Date range groups. You can insert the price in a form of a number (currency is set in Settings) and set a description what is price for (a day, night, week, hour, surface…). In case this price is with discount, set the Original (higher) price below. In case you don’t want to show the price, you can check the option so that the sign “Call for price” will show next to your advert.
- Video – you can assign a video to you advert by inserting a path to YouTube movie.
- Custom description – is defined by two parts – Preview Text and Full Text. You can edit Full text with all your Joomla Text Editor options.
- Terms – at the end you can put in your Terms and Conditions for this Advert.
On the right side you can choose your Date range group form a drop down menu. Below you can set the prices which will apply only to this group and all date ranges this group consists of. You can set normal, daily price, a price for renting your item for more than 7, 14, 30 days, if you have this kind of policy.
When you set the prices, click on Add Date range. All info you inserted is now shown on the left side. You can change the values by clicking on the name of the Date range group, change the numbers on the right side and click Add Date range again. This will not duplicate the Group, it will just update new prices.
On the top right side you can set your image and thumbnail width, height and quality for this Advert.
On the lower part of the screen you can assign or manage your already uploaded images.